Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crystal


I feel like shit. Last night Chases new love intrest Crystal came over. She's really chill. She's a cute little scene kid with a drinking problem. So she comes over last night and her and Chase get really baked and she asks me to drive them to Jack in the Box to get tacos. So we go get tacos and then we come back and get really stoned and eat. Then Crystal is like oh we should go swimming so we're swimming and Chase is like we should get some Joose (this flavored malt liquor) but it's like 9:45 and the place Crystal can buy at closes at 10 and is in the next town. Chase and I are like fuck it we'll never make it we're wet in the pool and it's to far to make it, but Crystal's like dude lets go I can make it. So we hop out and I get my robe on and Chase takes forever getting ready and we leave with like 9 minutes to spare and Crystal get's behind the wheel and just books it and we make it there at 4 minutes to 10. It was crazy. But I wish we haden't made it right about now. I have the worst hang over I've felt like puking all morning. Bleh.

No comments: