Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's been such a long time


That's funny to see all those post from 2 years back. I'm glad I found this blog instead of creating another one. So today is my birthday. I'm very excited. I haven't done much yet even though I've been awake since 6:30 this morning. I've just been opening presents and eating peanut butter cups (yum) Chase gave me a delicious looking chronic joint raped in clear strawberry flavored paper. I can't wait to smoke it later tonight with him. My mom gave me some perfume and a cute little heart shaped necklace. Levi hasn't gotten me a present yet but I have my suspicious. I think he plans on getting me an oz. of Mec lol.
I can't wait till Levi gets home. He's been at work all day and I can't call him or anything. He should be home by 3 and then hopefully all my birthday wishes will come true. I think I'll go watch nip tuck and knit until he gets home.
<3 Christina

No comments: