Tuesday, June 12, 2007

boomers


Ok so today I woke up at Levi's house. We had sex and then we went to my house. We ate cereal and then we went to Wal Mart to go check out cameras and junk for me to buy. I saw a few nice ones but I think I'll just end up buying a few rechargable batteries and a charger. that will be good. After we were done looking at cameras we were just about to leave when we saw Michelle's little brother. He showed us where Michelle was and we talked to her for a long while. It was pretty cool. we looked at yarn and stuff and Levi pretty much gave me the ok to hang out with her again which is cool with me. I think I'm going to call her tomorrow night or something. That will be cool. After we left Wal Mart I went back to my house to get some money from my parents (My dad's back from his trip. He baught me a shirt. It say's New York and I like it very much) so that Levi and I could go to boomers with Mike Luke Olga and some of Luke's friends. It was pretty cool at first because it wasnfree Tuesday so all the games were free. We were supposta have wrist bands but we didn't have the money to pay for them so we just played untill we got caught. After we got caught I wanted to leave but Levi wanted to stay with Luke so Mike gave him his wrist band and left with me. Levi stayed and at first I was mad but then I realized it was no big deal. I had fun hanging out with Mike any way. We went to Boarders so that he could get a c.d that he wanted with a gift card that someone gave him for graduation. (I think I'm going to paint him a picture for his graduation present) He offered to give me what was left on the card which was really super sweet but I didn't want to take it because it was almost 10 dollars and i know that he doesn't get money that often and well...i duno it seemed like it was too much money to just give away. So he baught 2 fathers day cards. one for Levi to give and one for him to give. I thought that was very nice. He also baught these red lolly pops for us to share. They didn't durn out to be so good though. On the way back to his house we talked a lot about smoking and shared some secrets with eachother. We talked a little about Cali andhow Mike was feeling about their break up and I feel really really really bad for him. I hear that he acted a little out of sorts when she broke up with him (he hit her and wouldn't let her leave the room) which makes me wonder things about Mike. If he's diffrent then how I think he is.


Today I had sex 2 times


I hope to go to the beach tomorrow.

No comments: