Sunday, June 10, 2007

nice day




Today was very nice. I woke up and went downstairs to see if Luke and Levi were up yet. Levi was awake and so i spent some time with him kissing and loving. then we woke Luke up. My mom came down stairs and told us that if we cleaned the house that she would take us out to breakfast. I washed the dishes and Luke and Levi cleaned the living room. Then Levi went up stairs and took a shower. Luke and I were talking for a while and he decided that he wanted to take a shower with Levi. So we both go up stairs and Luke knocks on the door. Levi refused to open it so I turned the lights off and made him open it. when he did Luke started taking off his pants and shirt. I left the room and he took off his shorts and hopped into the shower with Levi. Levi forced him out and he got dressed again and came downstairs with me again. it was soooo funny. I love Luke when my mom got home I got dressed and we left. we all ordered omletts for breakfast and they were yummy. My mom paid the bill and left before us. When we were all done I took drove Levi and Luke to the trolley stop. Luke didn't have any money so I gave him a ride to his house. At first I didn't want to because I didn't have a lot of gas but now I'm glad that I did. We talked the whole way and had a lot of fun. He didn't even mess with my stario like he usualy does (I hate that soooo much). When I got home I helped my mom put together her new computer chair. Then I went up stairs and got ready for dinner. I tried on a few of my mom's fun wigs and found that I actually liked one of them. (the one I'm wearing in the picture) it was fun. Then we went out to dinner at this fancy Mexican food place. I order yummy seafood enchaladas. Later I think I'm going to go pick Levi up from his friend Stevens house so he can spend the night at my house. We're going to try and go to the beach tomorrow. fun stuff.
condomless sex 1 time.
Levi spent the night

No comments: