Sunday, June 10, 2007

Friday



Yesterday was my first official day of summer vacation. I can't belive it's here. I'm sooo happy. Friday I spent the night at Levi's house. i fell asleep at around 8:30 because I didn't sleep at all the night before. When we woke up we went to go pick up Luke from Cody's house and go to Denny's to have breakfast. i ate a yummy grilled cheese sandwich and Levi and Luke had mini cheese burgers. After breakfast we went to Parkway mall to go and see Pirates of the Caribbean. It was pretty good. After the movie we all went to my house and ate sandwiches. Then Levi and Luke left to go storm the gates of Helix. They wanted to go and get on all the roofs and stuff. They got caught though and were asked to leave. On the way back to my house I guess they saw a hooker on El Cahone Blvd and Luke asked her if she was crazy....he propositioned her for sex and she walked away. or so they say. I don't beleive them. Well then they walked back to my house and they both spent the night. I stayed up and watched the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie with Luke until 2am and Levi went to sleep around 1:30.all in all it was a very fun day. I like Luke a lot. He's my favorite one of Levi's friends.

I'm going to keep track of how many times I have sex with Levi this summer.Friday June 8th 2 timesSaturday June 9th 2 times.

No comments: